To view all the designs in my store just click on the images in each blog post!

Items on here are only available from CUP. If you obtain all or part of anything from other sources, then you have an illegal download!!

Please read my TOU.

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral number
VICA2123VZ





Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Layout and exciting news!!

Well gee I haven't changed my layout since last Christmas so guess its
time to bring out the Chrissy Decs again.

Phew.....one job to cross off my 'to do' list!!

Watch this blog for some exciting new designs coming in the next couple of days!!

And.......woohoo...........I'm published now!!
Australian Simply Cards Issue 28.......I'm right there opposite Crafty Bob!!
Look!!





No comments:

Post a Comment