To view all the designs in my store just click on the images in each blog post!

Items on here are only available from CUP. If you obtain all or part of anything from other sources, then you have an illegal download!!

Please read my TOU.

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral number
VICA2123VZ





Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inspiration from devastation



Yesterday I had to have 2 of my kittys put to sleep.
Boots was old, and not able to walk that well and it had been coming for a long time. He'd also begun having siezures.
So I was kinda at peace with what I was doing was the best thing.
Then when we got back from Brisbane on Sat night, we get news that our grandson had been admitted to hospital again. We'd only seen him a couple of hours earlier!!! That was worry enough.
But....when I went out to see the kittys, our Horry was not in a good way. We kept an eye on him Sat night, and he seemed to be brighter on Sunday. But by Sunday night he was very poorly again.....and I knew what the vet was going to confirm......and knew it was the kindest thing for him to cross that Rainbow Bridge too.
So out of the hurt and heartbreak of having 2 of our furbabies 'cross over' came the idea for 2 pet loss cards. I though what a nice thing it would be to give someone who's hurting like hell because they've lost a 'family' member......regardless of what sort of pet it is than to give them a lovely card letting them know that you share thier pain.
So click on the image to see the first of 2 designs I put up last night.
Our grandson had another lot of surgery yesterday also, and he appears to be recoverying slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment