To view all the designs in my store just click on the images in each blog post!

Items on here are only available from CUP. If you obtain all or part of anything from other sources, then you have an illegal download!!

Please read my TOU.

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral number
VICA2123VZ





Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wishing you a Happy and safe Easter

Have you got all your Easter Cards done?
I've got a lot of cards and designer Rescources on my
CUP pages that would make some really quick and easy
but wonderful Easter cards.

Theres Easter Eggs with Animal and Religious themes,
Quick and easy cards with both religious and more modern
day themes.

Some of the religious cards could also double as Sympathy Cards.

So take a look HERE and then in the Search (just under my profile blurb!)
type in Easter.

We have 5 days of holidays .......as ANZAC Day also falls on Easter Monday
so we also have the Tuesday off.

I'd like to wish everyone a very happy Easter.
Those who are travelling please have a safe journey to your destination
and home again. Take a break if your tired and definately no drinking
if your driving!!!

I hope to be back into 'creating' again soon after having my eye surgery ..
its great to be able to see the world with both eyes again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment