To view all the designs in my store just click on the images in each blog post!

Items on here are only available from CUP. If you obtain all or part of anything from other sources, then you have an illegal download!!

Please read my TOU.

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral number
VICA2123VZ





Saturday, June 16, 2012

Click Click Click

Thank you to those who look at my items on here.
If you can click at least one item to look at it I'd be ever so grateful.
You see when you click I get 2p (about 3 AU cents)  for each person that clicks through.
Its not a lot and I wont get rich but I will get a few $'s at the end of the month.  All helps
in this day and age to manage to pay a bill at the end of the month.

It only takes 2 secs to click and go take a look.

Thanks in advance to those who do.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment