To view all the designs in my store just click on the images in each blog post!

Items on here are only available from CUP. If you obtain all or part of anything from other sources, then you have an illegal download!!

Please read my TOU.

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral number
VICA2123VZ





Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello & Welcome

This blog is the gateway to my store.
Some of you know me through my tubes under the name of AusPosers.

Because I will be keeping my site with my FREE tubes, to save confusing
people all items that I sell will be sold under the name of Tropikal Artz.

I will be posting previews of everything in my store here, and you will
be directed to it from here.

Well I will when I finish setting up things over there. This is a new
venture for me so I hope I get things right.....theres some very
'technalogical' stuff .....and I need to wrap my head around it and
concentrate. So far its going OK!! But I've got my 2 of my grandkids
here for the school holidays so concentration on things here is not coming
easily at the moment. But hey.......my grandkids come first!!!!

So put me on your Followers list so you can be updated when things are
added.

New Year..........New Venture.......lets see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment