To view all the designs in my store just click on the images in each blog post!

Items on here are only available from CUP. If you obtain all or part of anything from other sources, then you have an illegal download!!

Please read my TOU.

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral number
VICA2123VZ





Sunday, January 10, 2010

Printables


I've been printing these out for years in my
'real life' business, so though I'd add some to the store
as well.

These are items that you print out, cut out and make up.
There is a range of things from small square boxes to cake bags
(at the moment) and we'll be adding more soon.


Even the kids love these. I've been printing the boxes out for the
grandkids and they've even been using paint to decorate them.
They love the cake bags too. I've been printing them out with
just the background and an outline of a pattern and they've been
doing 'bead/dot' painting with craft paints. A somewhat different
craft for them.

These would be fabulous for parties to make
'party favour' bags too.



No comments:

Post a Comment