To view all the designs in my store just click on the images in each blog post!

Items on here are only available from CUP. If you obtain all or part of anything from other sources, then you have an illegal download!!

Please read my TOU.

Think you'd like to join Craftsuprint as a digital designer?
If you'd like to know more ask me if you have any questions or head over to Craftsuprint and sign up using this referral number
VICA2123VZ





Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I've added a Currency Converter for your convenience.

Well I'm slowly setting up the store and so far its pretty good....I've not broken anything yet!!

There is one drawback however and that is the currency on items is by default US Dollars.
And there is no provision (well that I've found yet) to put a currency converter in the site either.

So, I've put a currency converter in my blog here, so best way is I guess have this open and
open the store in a new window. Then you can come back and convert if you are in Australia, Canada, UK or where ever you are in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment